Back in January my mom bought these sneakers for Chase and I've been meaning to post these pictures. He was so funny when we put them on. This was obviously before the "hair cut."
He's such a cutie!!! It looks like you have so much fun with your little one! Thanks for your comments as well :) Are you guys going through the Financial Peace course, or are you too becoming debt free? How wonderful it would be to be able to be a stay at home mom someday, that is one goal we are working for. I know you work, do you miss being at home with Chase?
I just love that last picture! Too funny that he keeps trying to check out his shoes. Eli got new shoes a couple of weeks ago also. They are growing up way too fast on us!
3 comments:
He's such a cute happy baby!
He's such a cutie!!! It looks like you have so much fun with your little one!
Thanks for your comments as well :) Are you guys going through the Financial Peace course, or are you too becoming debt free? How wonderful it would be to be able to be a stay at home mom someday, that is one goal we are working for. I know you work, do you miss being at home with Chase?
I just love that last picture! Too funny that he keeps trying to check out his shoes. Eli got new shoes a couple of weeks ago also. They are growing up way too fast on us!
Post a Comment