Chase is now in a big boy seat, it was way past time for one. The pictures are off a bit since I had to hold it down so that I could get his attention. I kept clicking hoping he was in the frame.
He loves his new seat. Such a BIG boy. At his nine month appointment yesterday, he weighed in at 18 lbs. 11 ozs and 27 3/4 inches long. So just where he should be, healthy and happy!





2 comments:
What a happy boy you have!!! All of my kids loved switching to the bigger seat. They hated sitting backwards in the car.
He looks so adorable sitting in his seat. We switched last month sometime. I couldn't carry the carrier anymore and he really wanted to sit up. How's those top teeth coming in for Chase? Eli is getting all 4 at once. It's awful. I feel so bad for him.
Post a Comment