the juice from my new juicer that is. Oh I didn't know juicing could be so much fun...and expensive. Well, I knew it was expensive, so many fruits and veggies needed for one cup of juice but there is nothing better than fresh, real juice. I've never experienced juice so yummy before. And the foam that is sets on top is fabulous.
Our very first juicing experience was an orange-apple juice, two oranges and two apples. It was delish. Chase loved it too, he kept saying..."more mommy juice." So the first juice with my new juicer was shared with my little man. But that is normal for me anyway. When I make smoothies in the morning, he must also have some too which is fine with me since they are healthy. 
Mommy and Chase enjoying our first fresh, real juice together.
Saturday all three of us enjoyed a Pineapple Basic juice which consisted of 1/2 pineapple, an apple, 3 carrots and a stick of celery. This one too was delicious. I wanted to conserve our pineapple so I only used a 1/4 of a pineapple, but I should've used more because it tasted more carrot, but good nonetheless.
Tomorrow morning menu will be a Green Citrus juice consisting of spinach, celery and oranges. I'm hoping I will like it, never had one with spinach before. We'll see...
1 comment:
I'm drinking a berry-banana shake right now with a handful of fresh spinach thrown in. I almost always add spinach. You can't taste the difference (well, I can't anyway) and it makes me just feel healthier.
Enjoy your juicer! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment