Well, it was around 3:45pm and Katie was out of work and we were ready to go, everyone except Gracie that is. She decided to take a late nap and, well, made us change our plans. We decided to wait and see if she woke up in time to still make the trip, nope.
Five rolled around and I decided that Chase and I were still going to. I really wanted to spend some more time outside, we only have a few days left of nice weather. So I packed him up and off to Burnaps we went. They were done serving food so ice cream it was. After ice cream for dinner we headed down to Sodus Point to enjoy a nice walk by the water, fun in the sand and french fries.
I was so bummed, I left the house without my camera, any camera. I was so upset, a perfect opportunity and I forgot. Oh well, my cell phone gathered some simple shots for memories.
Opps thought I got the lighthouse in the background, well I got what was important...US.



1 comment:
Such beautiful lighting. I love that first pic and the feet are cute, too. I was playing with Chase in the nursery today and thinking about how blessed he is to have a mommy and daddy who cherish him so...
Post a Comment