Ok, so I am finally getting around to my unimportant favorite things, but if they're my favorite, wouldn't they also be important? All right never mind, let's see here.
1. Riding my bike...here, there and everywhere.
2. Trying new recipes....when I have time.
3. Getting lost....I love trying new roads and seeing where they take me, but only in the country. It's a lot of fun when you realize where you are. Who needs a GPS.
4. Working out...again when I have time, at least I bike.
5. Sleeping outside under the stars...if I didn't have to worry about the bugs, I would grab a sleeping bag and sleep under the stars. I plan on pulling out the tent soon so Chase and I can camp out.
6. Taking pictures...good or bad, still learning how to use my camera...so much know.
So there's my 6 unimportant favorite things.
Just because every posts needs a picture. 
2 comments:
My idea of camping is a hotel with NO room service! :)
Sounds like "just taking time to live," and that's pretty important, right? Great list.
Post a Comment