Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ontario Pathways...Trip 3

I am so mad at myself for not keeping up with my blog, this is supposed to be my scrapbook and well I have failed this summer. I seem to be so busy, but sometimes it's all about time management and organization. So that is my new goal. 

I am one to find out about something new and jump both feet in just to get overwhelmed and quit. So my new goal is balance. I need balance in my life and so much more now that I a am completely full-time mommy and wife. But that is another day, another post. 

So what I have been up to this summer is many, many playdates and fun times. I have found a new playdate favorite spot that has been added to our playlist...Ontario Pathways. It's such a fabulous, serene hiking trail and I love it. Last Tuesday was our third time going and the weather was perfect. And it was great to go with my family, we never get to do playdates and it made it special. 

Here are some pictures of our day. 


"Can I come over and play too?"


Cousins splashing.

Mom walking with Harley.
 









"What does this rock look like?"
"I don't know Nonnie, tell me."

The whole fam.


2 comments:

carrie said...

yah! your back, welcome! cute pictures, I can't believe how big your boys are getting- when did that happen!
I love that you let them play in the dirt too, that's what boys should do :) I hope you are loving staying at home with them, what a blessing it is!

Stacy said...

That looks like a great place to play!! Right up my alley.
And you need to finish your "locked in" story. You left us hangin' on a cliff. :)
Enjoy your time with your babies and keep taking pictures.