Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Family Photo...5/22/10

When we left the hospital we had to have a family photo shoot. We did this with Chase before we left the hospital so of course we had to with our new addition Callen Michael. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention about his delivery. When we arrived to the hospital and got checked into our room, the first thing we noticed was that we were in the same exact room that we delivered Chase in 2 years and 15 days earlier. How cool is that? Of all the rooms in the delivery maternity ward we were in the same exact room.

ATTEMPT #1

ATTEMPT #2

ATTEMPT #3

ATTEMPT #4--Almost there.
Yeah! Even though daddy didn't smile.

Yeah again but now Chase isn't smiling.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

too cute! I hope everything is going well with the adjusting to the new gorgeous little guy! I'm so happy for your family