I was working on Chase's birthday invites, late, yes I know, but I have absolutely no time. Anyway, I had no good pictures of him looking at me smiling. You can tell I've been slacking in the photo department, I didn't have hardly any recent ones of him. So today I attempted to take a few shots, just fun, nothing overly special.
I tried to coax him into giving mommy a BIG smile, show mommy your teeth. This is the result.



And one of the winners! I was actually able to get about five good smiles.
3 comments:
I love his expression in the third one. His eyes are so beautiful. And in that last one, he reminds me so much of Shawn! He sure is growing up quickly.
What a cutie!
Adorable! It's so funny how they comprehend what we say. I love that last one and the fact that he's holding your lense cap. heehee.
Post a Comment