Here Gracie, play with me.
How do these work Elijah?
I'm not quite sure how to use these.
I am just so cute.
Bob and Larry especially made by Grandma Decker.
Great Grandma, in a jacket under a blanket in July.
Grandpa and Gracie
She is laughing in this picture. Too bad the focus is a little off.But so very cute and shows the true moment.
Walking around the pond.
Brad getting ready to fish.
And here come some of my favorites.

And my two very favorite pictures.They are just perfect, her so bright, blue eyes and innocent expression.
Drum roll.......


2 comments:
I love your pics! Kaitlyn (spelling?) is so adorable. Those pictures are definite keepers.
Kenny is always saying what you wrote, "Now you know and knowing is half the battle." Go G.I. Joe! You made me smile by writing that.
Oh, and do you really want to know what I photoshopped? I should just send you the before pic...Oh, I didn't keep it, too bad. :)
I just added some makeup, whitened my teeth, highlighted to my hair, added a filter to soften my skin, you know, nothing too drastic. It's still me...just a fine tuned me!
Post a Comment