Back to lunch. I prepared or should I say, warmed up, some leftovers from the other night, some kind of pasta chicken, pea and cheese dish I threw together.
Chase loved it and was chowing down while I "purged" out my rubbermaid/tupperware, I just have way too much, get that from my mom. And all the extra is going to her, funny. Anyway I hear "uh-oh" and look over and this is what I see.
He took everything on his tray and threw/wiped it all onto the floor, every last crumb. And then said "Uh-oh".
This is not when you would use uh-oh Chase, not when you do it on purpose. I think he understands. :)
Oh and then after I took off his tray, he helped me by ripping off his bib and throwing it on the floor too. "Uh-oh"
I am thankful for our "Hoover", I just call her in and she cleans it up for me, unless it's vegetables, then I'm on my own. I then just grab the mop/Swiffer when she's done and the floor is clean again....until dinner. 
3 comments:
So cute!
Oh my goodness that is so cute. I love how he has his hands out. And he really looks like Brad in that 2nd picture.
Eli has started the Uh-Oh yet. But he does like to "clean" the table. And we have a "hoover" also but she sits right beside Eli. And then when I take him out of his booster seat she cleans that for me also. I have such a hard time when we go out to eat because I feel like I have to clean up his mess myself. I love have a dog around!!
Cute post!
I read this when you first posted and shared it with the girls (who always ooh and aah over just how adorable your little man is), but for some reason didn't comment. Just thought I'd come back and let you know how much we enjoyed it and how lovely your vacuum cleaner is - ha!
Post a Comment