Sunday, July 19, 2009

Look who turned 1!!

We celebrated Gracie's 1st birthday this week...once during the week on her real b'day and then a big celebration on Saturday. It was so nice, on the hill by the pond. It was so extremely windy in the morning setting up but quite funny. It took all we had to tape the tablecloths down. I was exhausted after and the party was yet to come.


The wind finally slowed down and the sun peaked through the clouds here and there resulting in a beautifuly day. Of course I was there playing paprazzi and snapping shots. I do have to say though that playing photographer while trying to keep an eye out for my own one year was quite exhausting. I think being responsible and caring for my child might have hindered me from getting some great shots, but that's ok. I guess that's what comes with being a parent...responsibilty. Oh where was his daddy? Fishing at the pond of course.


I took so many pictures, I just don't know what ones to choose. Here's a few to start.


BIRTHDAY GIRL!!



Cake time...



Sharing with mommy.


And these are just a few. So many more to come and all so very cute.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Those are some really great shots! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Michelle said...

Give us more!!! Julia's right. They were great shots.