Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 4th at Grammy and Papa's

We spent the entire Saturday at Grammy and Papa's on Honeoye lake. It was sad it was very cloudy and little chilly but we made the best of it. It's NY what do you expect. Anyway enough griping already.

A couple of our friends, Jay and Lydia joined us. Brad, Jay and Lydia took the boat out while I worked on some lia sophia invites and played with Chase. Well Papa "played" with Chase, if you call squirting him with the hose playing, but Chase loved it. He wanted the hose so he could do it, soon enough. Watch out Papa!
We left around 8:30 and headed to Canandaigua to see fireworks. We met up with Katie and Jeff and sat right near the lake close to a Backhoe, of course. Chase looooved the fireworks. He was ohhhing and awwing at them. And just looking at them amazed. I just had Brad's phone so I will have to post them later. It was late though when we left and way past lil man's bedtime. So he cried all the home, well only to our road...which was 30 minutes later then he passed out, of course.
Getting into Papa's mulch.


The look of mischief
I can do it. Watch me. See, told you I could do it.


Watching daddy throw a skipper rock. As you can see he is trying to also.





2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love all the pictures of Chase. He is so adorable! Glad to hear that he liked the fireworks, Eli did also. I hope you are having a good summer and enjoying every minute with your precious boy!

Michelle said...

He is such a cute boy!!