Thursday, July 9, 2009

Impromptu photo shoot

This past Sunday I took some pictures of the D family because they just looked too cute all matching in red, white and blue. And I knew they would look great in front of their big colonial house. So about a 1/2 hour before the Sunday evening service Brad and I left early and stopped by.


I don't think I was on my A-game for whatever reason but they turned out pretty good anyway. I wish I would've gotten more family shots...next time. I didn't edit any of them, I just don'thave the time right now but I thought they were worthy of displaying as is.


This one is adorable but their faces are not clear. I am not sure what I was doing. But I love the scene and they are all looking. I could see this sephia hanging on the wall.
I love how I got her foot in the air and she seems to be concentrating.



Too bad the focus is on the flower, but cute nonetheless.

I love this one too. Gracie is so looking at Chase
with such intent like she's saying, "You're going to pick me a flower, right?"

Jeff's turn at photographer.

3 comments:

♥ Amy said...

I love them all! They are such a cute family. I love the first one in color and all of Gracie's expressions are too sweet.

I really enjoyed Chase's pics in your last post, too. What a doll!

Stacy said...

Adorable shots! Getting the focus to go where you want is challenging. I struggle constantly with that! I still think that 1st one is good. I love that you got the flag hanging down. And the little girl is way too cute!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures.