"Yes, I am just cooking some stuffing real quick."
Five minutes later. Hmm, it looks a little runny still not so "fluffy". I say to myself.
A few minutes later I check again.
"Well I guess it's good. It still looks more moist than usual. I know I measured the water correctly and 1/2 cup of butter."
"1/2 cup of butter?!?" Brad exclaims.
"Yeah, I thought it was a lot too. I'll never buy that brand of stuffing again."
"Are you sure it was supposed to be a 1/2 cup?" Brad questions.
"Yeah, 1 1/2 cups of water and 1/2 stick of butter. Oh, oops, 1/2 stick not 1/2 cup, I thought it looked like a lot of butter. Well, just don't eat a lot. I wonder if Chase will like stuffing?"
Brad..."Not with a 1/2 cup of butter he won't."
So, even after 9 years of marriage, upteen delicious meals and following recipes successfully, I can still mess it up. And stuffing from the box no less, probably the simplest side ever.
4 comments:
Sounds like baby brain to me!!! Tee-hee! ;)
Oooooo...can we start the rumor or is it true? Guess I'll start watching for a baby bulge! LOL
that made me laugh, because it's something I would have done myself!
Very funny. You'll never live that one down.
Post a Comment