Chase's cousin gave him his cozy to use to keep him nice and warm in his car seat this winter. He wasn't quite sure of it at first. But now it's his fort. 

Where's Chase?
He's digging for his toys that are stashed at the bottom of his feet.

When he finds what he wants he peeps his head out
and either plays with his prize
or grabs the edge like he is trying to escape.
4 comments:
That is too, too cute. I love that second shot especially. :)
Very cute pictures. Is he still sleeping good for you?
Those pictures are hysterical. I love them. So typical of our boys. I'm just about ready to take Eli out of the carrier. He weighs too much for me to carry him in it and I just got him a new winter coat and it makes the straps too tight. The poor boy looks miserable.
He looks so cute in that first picture. Arent those things great? I still remember when you had to just throw a blanket over their face.
Post a Comment