Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feeling better...finally

After two long weeks the Salatino household is starting to feel better. Chase still has a slight cough but overall doing well. He got the 24 hr. stomach/diarrhea bug this week along with his lingering cold. Then he gave everything to me which was a sinus infection...yuck. But today was a pretty good day except Brad wasn't feeling well. :( So it was my duty to take care of the house, keep the stove going and bring in wood...which was a great workout. I love being out in the crisp, cold, wintery day...it just makes my lungs feel so fresh.

Chase feeling better. (Notice I put the seat in backwards, oops. )

2 comments:

Julia said...

I'd be jumping for joy too!

Michelle said...

I always love seeing his smiling, happy face in the nursery. I've missed him the past few weeks. It was quiet last night so Chase got some much deserved attention.