Chase has been needing a hair cut for a few weeks now but we always put it off. Well tonight was the night, unfortunately. I didn't want to take him to a barber just yet, he just seems too young. So I got the clippers out, the same ones I cut daddy's hair with. This was not an easy task. If I had known that an 8.5 month would be so difficult, I would have gladly taken him to someone. Chase was miserable and antsy and I was nervous not to poke him with the guard.
Anyway...I cut his hair and hate it. I was almost crying and I just kept telling myself....it'll grow back. He has such thin hair that when it's short he looks almost bald. My baby isn't bald. Plus shorter hair makes him look older, I'm not ready for that yet. Brad say he looks cute, of course he looks cute but I miss his old hair. It'll grow back.
No pictures to reveal the new style...he was not participating, it was time for bed. So maybe tomorrow.
It'll grow back.
2 comments:
David was born with a lot of hair, too. We waited until he was 9 months old for a "real" haircut, not just the trim around the ears. We took him to a lady barber (I can't cut straight) and she moved fast. David went from looking like my baby to looking like my little man. It was a big difference, and coght me a little off guard.. I know how you feel.
It's caught not coght. Don't know how that happened. The letters are not even close on the keyboard. Oh, well...
Post a Comment