As noted from my side bar (something new), I will be every Tuesday and Friday adding one way to simplify your life.
#1.
Simplifying your life sounds like an impossible dream in a hectic, overworked, overscheduled world. The endless whirl of activities and demands of modern living often feel like an out-of-control merry-go-round, spinning you in circles and taking you nowhere fast.
You don't have to stay on the merry-go-round. Your decision to step off and start in another direction is all it takes. Beginn by making one small change in your life: clear some clutter, make more space in your calendar, and spend more time in prayer and meditaition. Ask God to show you ways to simplify and change the direction of your life.
Pray each morning for God's wisdom on how you can best use your time that day.
"There are many activities I must cut out simply because I desire to excel in my pursuit after God and holiness" -Wendell W. Price.
Excerpt from "101 Ways to Simplify Your Life" by Candy Paull.
As of our ship departed, I snapped this picture of the Atlantis on Paradise Island , Bahamas.
2 comments:
Your not getting my updates because I made my blog private. I'm hoping to make some changes then make it public again. Just keep checking every couple of days. Thanks for the recent comments!!
Dawn, I really like this idea. I read this on Friday and I've come back a couple of times to reread it and think about it. Good stuff!
Post a Comment